It was Halloween night in Navan, and all was relatively quiet in the sleepy residential outskirts of the Meath town, when the evening was ripped apart by the shenanigans of one well known character. Our hero had purchased some top of the range merchandise from across the border to help enliven a wee soirée for the kids. All the local wee 'uns had gathered at the house to experience the fun of the fireworks. With safety uppermost in mind, our hero lit the fuses himself, telling the young 'uns to stay well back. The first "rocket" decided to do a SCUD missile impersonation – it targeted the living room of the house and went off with a bang loud enough to cause bowel evacuation! The kids loved the spectacle. Our hero continued with the evening in a chastened mode, his significant other not at all impressed with the missile attack on the house!